Converge support and build
Unlock the power of a converged system of record by ensuring that customer conversations, support tickets, and development issues are always in sync.
Supercharge cross-functional work with this set of default automations, propagating information across various entities at DevRev–including conversations, tickets, and issues.
DevRev's shared system of record opens up doors for the machine to take over and intelligently ensure that heartbeats from various functions of your DevRev workspace travel across each other.
DevRev's system of record converges multiple functions in an organization–touching everything from customer conversations to support tickets and developer issues. Because the system of record is shared, it paves the way for the machine to take on menial, repetitive work, especially around bringing together (or converging) these cross-functional entities (and thus the teams that work on them).
Convergence with DevRev is a set of default automations that power cross-functional information snap-in in your DevRev workspace, such that updates from product teams' issues make their way to tickets in the customer-facing functions and vice versa with little human intervention. Let machines be the messenger of updates so they arrive before the next "Any progress on this?".
This automation is powerful and has a series of individual, configurable behaviours.
The power is in the defaults! With this pre-enabled snap-in come DevRev's proven defaults. You always have the option to adjust further.
Automatic customer updates from tickets
Propagate updates from tickets to related customer conversations so your customer is never in the dark.
- When a ticket is linked to a conversation, autonomously update the conversation and provide a follow-up reference to the customer.
- When a ticket is updated with relevant information, post a notification to the conversation.
- When a ticket is closed, post an autonomous update to any related PLuG conversations.
Automatic updates between tickets to issues
Leveraging the association between customer tickets and your product team's issues, this automation focusses on keeping issues aware of changes to tickets and vice-versa so the dev team is kept in the loop.
- When the severity of a ticket changes, autonomously update the issue priority and stage accordingly.
- When progress is made on an issue, update the status on dependent tickets.
- When underlying issues are resolved, advance tickets to the next stage.
Autonomous issue management
Parent issues, child issues, dependent issues, blocked issues are every dev's nightmare. With this set of autonomous convergence behaviours, issues and their hierarchy become manageable.
- Watch children issues and automatically update a parent issue when a dev starts working on it.
- As children issues make progress, send state updates to parent issues along with information on progress towards completion.
- When parent issues are closed, update child issues automatically.
This set of convergence automations is enabled for you by default. Find them under Snap-ins in your org Settings, where you can modify app behaviour or disable automation.